Click to order
Your Prop Hire Selections
Total: 
Please adjust the quantities of each prop before submitting your enquiry.
Your Full Name
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number
Date Of Your Event
Venue Name
Venue Postcode
Notes
Please note, your order is not secured until availability is confirmed and your deposit is received. The quote above does not include any discounts, or delivery & collection charges. If the order does not qualify for free delivery & collection, the charge for this will be added to the invoice. Full prop hire terms & conditions apply.
Your Favourites

FAqs

What areas do you cover?
This really depends upon the services you require. The Stress Buster sessions can be fully virtual and conducted with couples based anywhere in the world, whereas the majority of my Bliss packages and prop hire are for couples marrying in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and the surrounding areas.

Delivery and collection of props is free for any hire orders over £250, or with a booking of the Mini or Full Bliss packages, for venues within 80 miles of our South Lincolnshire location. For orders under £250 there is a delivery fee of £0.45 per mile for any location over 10 miles from our base.

Please contact me to discuss delivery and rates for events further afield.
Do you offer any discounts for bulk hire?
For some products there is a bulk discount available if you hire above a certain quantity threshold. Products with bulk hire discount available are clearly marked on their product page. Discount thresholds differ between products and will be discounted after you've submitted your enquiry. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Do you offer payment plans?
All payments will be invoiced and payment plans are dependant on the services required:

  • The Stress Buster - Full payment is required prior to each session via Paypal or bank transfer.
  • The Mini Bliss - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Pack Down - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Full Bliss - A 20% deposit is required for this service to secure your date with 30% due 6 months before the date of your event. The remaining 50% will be due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 
  • Prop Hire - Prop hire is additional and charged per item as noted on their individual product pages. For some products there will be a 10% discount for bulk orders.  A 25% deposit is required to secure prop hire with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 

All services are subject to full terms and conditions that will be sent at time of booking.
Do you only work with certain venues or suppliers?
Not at all! The great thing about the wedding industry is the amount of amazing different suppliers and venues out there and I will happily work with anyone that will help bring your wedding vision into reality. 

However, I do have a number of great suppliers I have worked with in the past and will happily recommend someone if you are looking for certain services.
How do I book a styling service with you?
If you would like to book one of our styling service packages simply complete our contact form, and I will be in touch to arrange your free Bridal Boost session to find out all about your plans.
How do I enquire about prop hire?
Our Prop Catalogue is fully interactive so inquiring about prop hire is simple and easy. Simply browse our range, select the quantity of each prop required and add it to the basket. Once you have all the required props in your basket complete the submission form and we will be back in touch to discuss your requirements and secure your booking. Please note, booking is not confirmed until deposit is received.
When should we book?
To avoid disappointment, I would recommend booking as early as possible so we can secure your date. Most suppliers have key season dates booked up to two years in advance. You can secure your date for 25% of the package or prop order fee, and all prop hire lists can be edited and amended up to two weeks before the date subject to prop availability.
Do you work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Absolutely Yes!! We fully believe that love is love and are here to celebrate you as a couple, whoever you are.
What is your sustainability mission?
Please view our sustainability mission for more information.
What areas do you cover?
This is really dependent on the services you require. The Stress Buster sessions can be fully virtual and conducted with couples based anywhere in the world, whereas the majority of my Bliss packages and prop hire are for couples marrying in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and the surrounding areas.

Delivery and collection of props is free for any prop hire orders for venues 80 mile or less from our location in South Lincolnshire that are over £250 or with a booking of the Mini or Full Bliss packages. For orders under £250 there is a delivery fee of £0.45 per mile for any location over 10 miles from our location in South Lincolnshire.

Please contact me to discuss delivery and rates for events further afield.
Do you offer any discounts for bulk hire?
For some products there is a bulk discount available if you hire above a certain quantity threshold. Products with bulk hire discount available are clearly marked on their product page. Discount thresholds differ between products and will be discounted after you've submitted your enquiry. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Do you offer payment plans?
All payments will be invoiced and payment plans are dependant on the services required:

  • The Stress Buster - Full payment is required prior to each session via Paypal or bank transfer.
  • The Mini Bliss - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Pack Down - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Full Bliss - A 20% deposit is required for this service to secure your date with 30% due 6 months before the date of your event. The remaining 50% will be due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 
  • Prop Hire - Prop hire is additional and charged per item as noted on their individual product pages. For some products there will be a 10% discount for bulk orders.  A 25% deposit is required to secure prop hire with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 

All services are subject to full terms and conditions that will be sent at time of booking.
Do you only work with certain venues or suppliers?
Not at all! The great thing about the wedding industry is the amount of amazing different suppliers and venues out there and I will happily work with anyone that will help bring your wedding vision into reality. 

However, I do have a number of great suppliers I have worked with in the past and will happily recommend someone if you are looking for certain services.
How do I book a styling service with you?
If you would like to book one of our styling services packages simply complete the contact us form found here, and I will be in touch to arrange your free Bridal Boost session to find out all about your plans.
How do I enquire about prop hire?
Our Prop Catalogue is fully interactive so inquiring about prop hire is simple and easy. Simply browse our range, select the amount of each prop required and add it to the basket. Once you have all the required props in your basket complete the submission form and we will be back in touch to discuss your requirements and secure your booking. Please note, booking is not confirmed until deposit is received.
When should we book?
I would recommend booking as early as possible so we can secure your date and you not be disappointed. Most suppliers have key season dates booked up to two years in advance. You can secure your date for 25% of the package or prop order fee, and all prop hire lists can be edited and amended up to two weeks before the date subject to prop availability.
Do you work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Absolutely Yes!! We fully believe that love is love and are here to celebrate you as a couple, whoever you are.
What is your sustainability mission?
More information about our sustainability mission can be found here.
What areas do you cover?
This is really dependent on the services you require. The Stress Buster sessions can be fully virtual and conducted with couples based anywhere in the world, whereas the majority of my Bliss packages and prop hire are for couples marrying in Lincolnshire, Norfolk and the surrounding areas.

Delivery and collection of props is free for any prop hire orders for venues 80 mile or less from our location in South Lincolnshire that are over £250 or with a booking of the Mini or Full Bliss packages. For orders under £250 there is a delivery fee of £0.45 per mile for any location over 10 miles from our location in South Lincolnshire.

Please contact me to discuss delivery and rates for events further afield.
Do you offer any discounts for bulk hire?
For some products there is a bulk discount available if you hire above a certain quantity threshold. Products with bulk hire discount available are clearly marked on their product page. Discount thresholds differ between products and will be discounted after you've submitted your enquiry. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Do you offer payment plans?
All payments will be invoiced and payment plans are dependant on the services required:

  • The Stress Buster - Full payment is required prior to each session via Paypal or bank transfer.
  • The Mini Bliss - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Pack Down - A 25% deposit is required to secure your date with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your event.
  • The Full Bliss - A 20% deposit is required for this service to secure your date with 30% due 6 months before the date of your event. The remaining 50% will be due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 
  • Prop Hire - Prop hire is additional and charged per item as noted on their individual product pages. For some products there will be a 10% discount for bulk orders.  A 25% deposit is required to secure prop hire with the remaining 75% due 2 weeks before the date of your wedding. 

All services are subject to full terms and conditions that will be sent at time of booking.
Do you only work with certain venues or suppliers?
Not at all! The great thing about the wedding industry is the amount of amazing different suppliers and venues out there and I will happily work with anyone that will help bring your wedding vision into reality. 

However, I do have a number of great suppliers I have worked with in the past and will happily recommend someone if you are looking for certain services.
How do I book a styling service with you?
If you would like to book one of our styling services packages simply complete the contact us form found here, and I will be in touch to arrange your free Bridal Boost session to find out all about your plans.
How do I enquire about prop hire?
Our Prop Catalogue is fully interactive so inquiring about prop hire is simple and easy. Simply browse our range, select the amount of each prop required and add it to the basket. Once you have all the required props in your basket complete the submission form and we will be back in touch to discuss your requirements and secure your booking. Please note, booking is not confirmed until deposit is received.
When should we book?
I would recommend booking as early as possible so we can secure your date and you not be disappointed. Most suppliers have key season dates booked up to two years in advance. You can secure your date for 25% of the package or prop order fee, and all prop hire lists can be edited and amended up to two weeks before the date subject to prop availability.
Do you work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Absolutely Yes!! We fully believe that love is love and are here to celebrate you as a couple, whoever you are.
What is your sustainability mission?
More information about our sustainability mission can be found here.
Contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Can't find your question?